Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Every summer people look for the perfect gateway to get some relief from the scorching heat. There are numerous summer holiday destinations in India which is perfect to spend some quality time with your friends and families along with getting the solace of great weather. The holidays of the children in the school are the prime reason why most the families go out for a vacation during the summers. This provides the best way to relax to the kids away from the hustle bustle of the city and of course the books.
In India, you can find the best summer and winter destinations from North to South or from East to West. In that case you can also visit to Golden Triangle tour. This guide will help you to select your best summer trip this year: –
- Jammu and Kashmir: – There is no better destination than the “Paradise on Earth” to spend some amazing time during the summer holidays. You can start your journey from Srinagar and then proceed to other attractions in J&K. It is best to plan an itinerary only for J&K as if you want to enjoy the paradise completely, you will require at least 10 to 12 days to complete the tour.
- Places you should not miss – Dal Lake, Kupwara, Sonmarg, Poonch, Anantnag, Gulmarg, Kupwara, Pahalgam and others.
- Leh and Ladakh: – The mesmerizing beauty of Leh and Ladakh can’t be explained in words. The diverse culture of Ladakh enables you to enjoy the perfect mixture of Indian, Tibetan and also Buddhism. Thus, it is one of the destinations in India which you must visit before you die.
- Places you should not miss – Pangong Tso Lake, Nubra Valley, Zanskar Valley, Magnetic Hill, Hemis National Park, Tso Moriri Lake and others.
- Himachal Pradesh: – Also referred as the “Land of Snow”, HP is a perfect gateway for the summer vacation. However, you may not be able to enjoy the snowfall during the summer, but it is one of the perfect places to visit during the summer holidays. The majestic Himalayan Ranges along with lakes and other major attractions makes it the best places to visit in India for summer vacation.
- Places you should not miss – Kullu, Manali, Shimla, Chamba, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, and others.
- Uttarakhand: – Uttarakhand has got the perfect mixture of natural beauty and pilgrimage destination and that is why it is considered as one of the most favoured tourist destinations in India. Whatever kind of company you may have, old parents, kids or group of young blood, you will get all kind of choices here.
- Places you should not miss – Dehradun, Nainital, Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Auli and others.
So, these are the few famous places in Northern India which you can select for a perfect gateway during the summers.
You can also explore the Famous, Exotic, Royal trip with Golden Triangle Tour.
- Daman and Diu: – If you are looking for a peaceful vacation, then Daman and Diu is the best choice for the same. Enjoy the blissful day with the dancing waves and chill out in the beach chair. Along with these, there are many other adventurous activities that you can enjoy here. Surat is the nearest railway station from where you can visit Daman and Diu.
- Place you should not miss: – Diu Fort, Gomtimata Beach, St. Paul’s Church, Naida Caves, Seashell Museum, Kadaiya Lake Garden, Devika Beach and others.
- Goa: – It can be stated as one of the most favourite tourist destinations in India. Tourist from all over the world visits Goa for an amazing outing.
- Places you should not miss – Ashwem Beach, Candolim Beach, Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and others.
- Rajasthan: – You may be thinking that visiting Rajasthan during summers is not a good idea. However, it is a complete myth. Even during the summers, thousands of people come to Rajasthan for an amazing vacation.
- Places you should not miss – Udaipur, Jaipur, Kutch, Jaisalmer, Bharatpur, Ranthambore and others.
- West Bengal: – The city of sweets can be a perfect choice for your summer outing. It has got a forest, mangroves, beaches, hill satiations and many others. Thus, you will get a huge number of choices to visit in West Bengal. If you are looking for cheap places to visit in summer in India, then West Bengal is the best option for the same.
- Places you should not miss – Darjeeling, Sundarban and Dooars Forest, Mandarmoni and Digha Beach and others.
- Odisha: – Temples, beach, heritage destinations, forest etc, whatever you ask you can get the same served in your plate in Odisha. It is a perfect gateway to spend the summer holidays.
- Places you should not miss: – Sanaghagara Waterfall, Konark Sun Temple, Lord Jagannath Temple, Chilika Lake, Puri Beach, Nandankanan Zoo and others.
- Ooty in Tamil Nadu: – Ooty is also known as the “Queen of Hill Stations” and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India for spending some amazing time. Ooty is famous for trekking trails, gardens, boating in the lake and others. It is also one of the prime locations of the shooting of Indian cinemas.
- Places you should not miss – Ooty lake, Tiger Hill, Tea Plantations, Various waterfalls etc.
- Kerala: – “The Gods Own Town”, i.e. Kerala is an exotic tourist destination to spend some quiet days with your loved ones. Kerala has got hill-stations, blackwaters, commercial cities, and many other places to spend the best time of your life.
- Places you should not miss – Kovalam Beach, Wayanad, Alleppey (Blackwater), Munnar, Kumarakom, Thekkady and others.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: – If you like to include some spoon of adventure along with relaxing time in the beach, then the Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the best place to spend some quality time with your loved ones. The scuba diving will give you an amazing experience of the underwater life. Even if you can’t swim you can still go for the diving. It is a must to experience thing in Andaman. You can also visit the different islands and enjoy a peaceful time in the beaches.
- Places you should not miss – Chidiya Tapu, Havelock Island, Central Jail National Memorial, Radhanagar Beach, Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex and others.
So, these are the few best places for summer vacation in India. Yes, of course, there are many other options in India which you may find more attractive. If you do so, mention the same in the comment section.